Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Quit my job today. I don't know how to feel about it. It was rather impulsive, I'll admit it.
I wanted to start fresh. I'll rephrase--I needed to start fresh.
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I realized that I needed to make a change. I was getting far too comfortable in the never-ending cycle. I've never been one for commitments but somehow I'd dug myself in deep with a full-time desk job. For two painfully average years, I sat on my ass in an office full of humdrum people just chugging along through their uneventful days.
Recently, I've been fantasizing about what it would be like to pack up and just move somewhere else and get a fresh start. Now I can do it! I'm excited but I'm also terrified. I feel like I'm a bird that has just been set free. I've never felt like this before.
Tomorrow, I am exploring. I'm just going to wake up and walk out of my apartment to see where the day takes me. I'll let you know how it goes.
p.s...match.com account set up. No responses yet. I'm procrastinating on the 'add picture' part so I have a feeling that is turning some off. At least I hope that's the only thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment