Sunday, January 29, 2012

Online Dating?


I’ve been having a lot of trouble keeping up with this blog. Every time I sit down to write my mind wanders and I find myself taking a more ‘creative’ approach. My train ride to work suddenly has a kink in it that didn’t actually happen…so I have deleted every post as soon as I write it.

Unproductive.

Instead of recapping my day, I’ll tell you a little more about myself. If I start to define my self to other people, I’m hoping I will be able to tame my tendency to elaborate simple day-to-day stories of my life.

I went to Northeastern University and got a degree in Journalism. However, upon graduating the only job I could get was a receptionist job for a local news bulletin. So far from my dream job. Maybe creative writing would have been a better path…HAH. Guess it’s not too late for that. I seem to have found a knack for it with my elaborated story telling on this blog…perhaps next time I’ll post that instead. Eh, maybe not…might defeat the purpose.

Anyway, I want to become a writer (rethinking the journalist path…) but what I really want is someone to share my life with. Other than Walter, of course. I broke up with my boyfriend of 6 months about 2 weeks ago. I’m not surprised really…he was boring anyway. I think I need a man that lies just as much as I do. We would be quite the pair.

I think I’ll make a match.com account. Do people actually do that? I need to start looking into that. Could be fun.

--L (I like to go by Lill)

No comments:

Post a Comment