Sunday, April 29, 2012

Emergencyyyy

I just got a fucking flat tireeeee. I'm so annoyed. Right now I am still about 3 hours from Jason's house in the Outerbanks. I was just driving along and hit a HUGE pothole. Thank God I have AAA. I was able to pull off the exit and into a rest stop with WiFi. I'm pretty lucky actually so I can surf the internet and vent on here! I'm calming my frustration with a huge cup of gas station coffee and a vending machine candy bar. AAA says they will be here in under an hour. We'll see. UGH!

4 comments:

  1. Priscilla,

    If you are dumb enough to use AAA you deserve the murder that they are about to inflict upon you. Are you not aware that AAA stands for Anarchy, Arson and Ambulances?

    I would start running for the hills, because not only is your flat tire a sign that you are being watched, but they want you to call AAA so they can come and implant a tracking device in your mind.

    LEAVE! RUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Priscilla,

    I would be very wary about believing what your "P.A.L." says. By the looks of it, his site has just been seized by the U.S. Department of Internet Terrorism Task Force... I think he's up to no good.

    To me he just seems like a paranoid young man who is very confused.

    I hope you got your tire fixed! My Father used to drive a Model T. We always kept two spare tires in the back because they would often burst on the rocky roads of Indiana. Thanks to Eisenhower we have the Interstate system, however, not all states are good at maintaining safe roads!

    Hope you got your tire fixed.
    -Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god that sucks. Triple A never shows up one time either.

    Best,

    Iaku

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch out for the AAA guy. They are not paid that much, and many of them are not nice. Some are very vulgar. I know from experience. Be careful!

    ReplyDelete