Monday, May 7, 2012

So Many Adventures!

My flat tired situation worked out alright even though it took AAA 3 hours to come! I guess it was nice to have a break. The Outer Banks was absolutely amazing! I worked on my rusty surfing skills and by the third day I wasn't too bad! The weather is already so much warmer down south. It was so sunny and beautiful the whole time I was in the Outer Banks. I was way way too busy hanging out on the beach to keep up with my blog! I'm sorry! I'm having such a great time and an amazing series of adventures but I don't know if I am going to be able to keep up with the blog. I finally feel as if I have made the perfect decision in my life. I have gotten back in touch with old friends and made so many new friends along the way. It was so hard to leave the Outer Banks but I was so excited to get on the road. Right now, I am in New Orleans! I drove down the coast and stopped to visit my cousin in Harrisonburg, VA. for a few days. I LOVE New Orleans so far. I am staying at a volunteer center and I have been working with them to complete a few projects around the city. They are still working on fixing up some of the houses that were destroyed by Hurricane Katrina.

If I have time in my travels I will update but if not, I'm sorry! I am going to keep going on my adventure until my funds run out!

Thanks for following!

-L

1 comment:

  1. That sounds amazing! I took a big risk myself and it is really panning out for me! Good Luck and Congratulations on everything so far!!

    -Zack

    ReplyDelete