Sunday, March 25, 2012

3 Chapters Done!

I've been working so hard on making some progress in my novel! I finally have 3 chapters done and I am really happy about how it is playing out so far! I need to find someone to proof read it for me. I was planning on asking Danny but I don't want to seem too clingy. We have been hanging out a lot and it seems to be going really well. However, I can't shake the memory of how things played out with my last boyfriend in college. Andrew and I were together for a little over a year. He was the only one who has ever known about my lying. It worked fine for a while but I think it really bothered him. I'm afraid to make any kind of commitment to Danny. It sucks because I can already feel myself pulling away. On Friday night, I invited him out with my friends and I. He walked me home after and one thing led to another. Before I knew it, we were in my room. I was a little bit drunk and didn't hold back at all. He ended up spending the night but I was so awkward in the morning. We had coffee together before he left and I couldn't wait for him to get out of here. UGH I wish I could just be normal about this whole thing but I get too nervous. I haven't talked to him since yesterday morning. I don't know if I should call him or not. Maybe I'll send him a text about reading my first 3 chapters and pretend we never hooked up.

Wish me luck,
-L

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just be thankful you were at least attracted to the guy...and knew him!

    ReplyDelete